In order to participate in the "Open House, sample our trails" event, you must obtain your free temporary trail permit.
This document is MANDATORY and could be requested at any time during the event.
Obtain Your Free Temporary Trail Permit
Regulations and safety guidelines
To safely ride our trails, please remember:
- Have your free temporary trail permit on hand at all times (printed or accessible in your smart phone);
- The owner of the snowmobile must hold a public liability insurance policy with a minimum coverage of $500,000 and have proof of said insurance in his possession;
- All snowmobiles must be registered and licensed;
- The minimum age to operate a snowmobile is 16. In addition, 16 and 17 year-olds must have a valid snowmobile operator's permit;
- It is forbidden to have more passengers on the snowmobile than the capacity listed by the manufacturer;
- Always keep right and stay on the trails.
Visit the FCMQ Web site to learn more about snowmobile safety.
Don't forget that your snowmobile club can also answer your questions: Club motoneigiste de Rouyn-Noranda